Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of EXPLORER Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology must be
- Written in English or Indonesia.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 10 pages and no more than 12 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 10 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Mendeley for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the EXPLORER paper template
- Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- The title of paper is max 15 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
- The Abstract has maksimum 250 Words; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - The Proposed Method/Algorithm (optional) - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Expect a minimum of 10 references primarily with minimum 60% to journal papers.